In 1967, Ralph Luke (1931-2007) founded Luke Oil in Hobart, Indiana as a supplier of home heating fuel. By 1980, Luke had transitioned into a fuel supplier for gas stations and by 1990 Luke was one of the largest fuel suppliers in the Midwest and had even started purchasing convenience stores. Today, Luke is a third-generation family owned company run by Thomas Collins, Sr., which distributes more than 300 Million gallons of fuel annually through its network of retail stations, dealers, fuel distributers, National, Governmental and Commercial customers.
QUALITY & COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Product integrity is assured through strict adherence to proven industry standards and procedures to assure that our customers receive the full benefits of the quality fuels we purchase from the refiners.
- Ethics, Values, Quality and Service
- Strong and Reliable Supply Relationships
- Guaranteed Fuel Supply in Volatile Markets
- Luke strives to be Proactive Not Reactive
- We Grow As You Grow
- We give back to the community by sponsoring and donating to more than 20 different charities each year.
It is our vision to set the standard for quality and service in every market we serve. Our knowledgeable sales and service team will assist you with your fuel procurement and provide value added services that will prove to be beneficial to your business.